The Advantages of Lawn Lamp
Lawn lamps have different heights such as 600mm, 800 mm, 1000 mm, etc., and any heights can be customized according to customers’ needs. The common materials of lawn lamp poles are equal-diameter steel pipes, steel pipes, equal-diameter aluminum tubes and aluminum alloys. The common diameters of lamp poles are Φ60, Φ76, Φ89, Φ100, Φ114, Φ140, Φ165. Lawn lamps are usually 36W or 70W metal halide lamps, and the distance between them is generally 6-10 meters.
As early as the 1990s, lawn lamps were widely used in urban slow lanes, narrow lanes, tourist attractions, parks, squares, private gardens, courtyard corridors and other public places to improve the safety of people going outside at night, encourage people’s outdoor activities and guarantee the safety of people’s life and property. The conventional solar lawn lamp is an independent power generation system. The energy comes from solar energy. The solar lawn lamp can independently convert solar energy into electricity. In this process, no wires are needed to help energy transmission.
The advantages of lawn lamp are as follows:
1. High brightness: The new type of solar lawn lamp adopts 140lm/w LED light source, which is 50% brighter than the conventional solar LED lawn lamp.
2. Long service life: Generally, the service life of lawn lamp is more than 20 years.
3. Safety: The solar lawn lamp is a low-voltage product, using DC 4V or 6V power supply. It is safe and harmless.
4. The lamp body adopts a high-strength structure design, which is waterproof, wind-resistant, and can bear strong external forces.
5. Convenient installation: independent power supply, no need to erect or pre-bury transmission lines, simple construction, and low construction cost.
Nowadays, the light source of most lawn lamps is LED light source. LED has a long service life, which is more than one hundred thousand hours.
Its working voltage is quite low, so it is suitable to be applied to the solar lawn lamps. With the development of LED technology, its performance and cost performance have been greatly improved. The LED is powered by low-voltage direct current, its light source control cost is low. It can be switched on and off frequently, and it will not adversely affect the performance of the LED.
When we purchase the lawn lamp, we should pay attention to its design and see whether the style satisfies our need or not. It is also important to see whether the lighting effect matches with overall style of the installation site. If you do not choose the suitable lawn lamp, the overall effect will be quite strange. Therefore, it is very essential to carefully select the design style, lighting effect and color of the lawn lamp.
Besides, we should also look into the quality of lawn lamp. If the quality of lawn lamp is not that good, there may be many problems during the using process. Therefore, we need to carefully check the quality of lawn lamp. If necessary, you can also try it out to check the overall lighting effect and quality, so that you can find the one you need.